Welcome to Vancouver FIT! We are a group of training partners and friends focused on training for the Vancouver USA Full or Half Marathon held annually in June. Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of about six months, our coaches will help you achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of Vancouver FIT, you’ll receive:
- ability-based Saturday morning group runs;
- daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week;
- encouragement and expertise from trained coaches;
- weekly informational seminars on running-related topics;
- camaraderie and social events;
- a Vancouver FIT technical T-shirt.
25 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
Registration for the 2016 Training Season will open this Fall, so sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about it.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.